One of the biggest shopping days is about to begin. Though, in many cases, deals are already online. Now that Thanksgiving is here, so are the Black Friday sales. There’s a lot to go through this year. To help make things simpler, here are the best Nintendo Switch Black Friday 2021 deals on systems and games people can find.
Nintendo Switch Black Friday Console Deals
There is only one console deal for 2021, and it is a universal one. The Black Friday 2021 Switch bundle gives people a standard system with blue and red Joy-Cons, a digital copy of Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, and three months of Nintendo Switch Online. It costs $299.99.
To help provide a better idea of how good the deal is, let’s break it down. Normally, a Nintendo Switch model like this is $299.99. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is still $59.99 in the eShop. Nintendo Switch Online costs $7.99 for 90 days. You save $67.98 with this.
The other Nintendo Switch models at the moment are the $329.99 OLED and $199.99 Switch Lite.
Nintendo Switch Black Friday 2021 Game Deals
When it comes to Nintendo Switch Black Friday 2021 game sales, there are two categories this year. One is a group of first-party titles that are (mostly) the same price everywhere. The other is an array of other games that vary in price based on where you shop.
First, these are the universal deals. In some cases, a few of these games are slightly cheaper at Walmart.
- Astral Chain – $39.99
- Fire Emblem: Three Houses – $39.99 ($35 at Amazon and Walmart)
- Kirby Star Allies – $39.99 ($35 at Walmart)
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild – $39.99 ($26.99 at Amazon)
- The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening – $39.99
- Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit – $59.99
- New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe – $39.99
- Paper Mario: The Origami King – $39.99 ($35 at Walmart)
- Ring Fit Adventure – $54.99
- Splatoon 2 – $39.99 ($35 at Walmart)
- Super Mario Maker 2 – $39.99 ($35 at Walmart)
- Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition – $39.99 ($35 at Walmart)
Next, here are some of the most appealing individuals deals at other retailers. In each case, the store with the lowest price is listed. In general, it seems Best Buy and GameStop have some of the best Black Friday 2021 Switch game offers.
- Balan Wonderworld – $14.99 at Best Buy (Editor’s Note: I had to play it, so others should suffer too.)
- Catherine: Full Body – $24.99 at Best Buy and GameStop
- Collection of Mana – $19.99 at Best Buy
- Dark Souls Remastered – $19.99 in the eShop
- Doki Doki Literature Club Plus – $24.99 at Best Buy
- Dragon Ball Z Kakarot – $25 at Walmart
- Final Fantasy X | X-2 HD Remaster – $19.99 at Best Buy
- Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age – $19.99 at Best Buy
- Hades – $17.49 in the eShop
- Into the Breach – $7.49 in the eShop
- Jump Force – $19.99 at Best Buy
- Kingdom Hearts: Melody of Memory – $25.87 at GameStop
- Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle – $13.99 at GameStop and $14 at Walmart
- Monster Hunter Rise – $25 at Walmart
- Ni no Kuni II – $39.99 at Best Buy
- Persona 5 Strikers – $34.99 at Best Buy and GameStop
- Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid Super Edition – $29.99 at Best Buy
- Puyo Puyo Tetris 2 – $18.99 at GameStop
- Shadowverse – $29.99 at Best Buy
- Shin Megami Tensei III Nocturne HD – $24.99 at Best Buy and GameStop
- Shin Megami Tensei V – $44.99 (Pre-owned) at GameStop
- Sonic Colors Ultimate – $19.98 at GameStop and $20 at Walmart
- Story of Seasons: Friends of Mineral Town – $29.99 at Best Buy
- Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town – $29.99 at Best Buy
- Super Monkey Ball Banana Mania – $19.99 at GameStop and Target
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate – $49.94 at Amazon
- Trials of Mana – $29.99 at Best Buy
- Ys IX: Monstrum Nox – $39.99 at Best Buy