Bandai Namco announced that it is hosting a closed beta test for Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker for 5,000 participants in Japan this December on the PlayStation 4.
The closed beta test will be done for network stress tests and various online system technologies. Only 5,000 participants will get to partake in the closed beta test, and sign-ups are available on the Japanese PS Store through November 23 at 11:59pm JST.
Playable characters include Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, and Kakashi who appear as masters to teach you about ninjutsu.
Here are the modes that will be available for the closed beta:
- Original Ninja Creation: Using avatar parts available in the beta, you can create your very own ninja.
- Visual Lobby “Konohagakure”: This is the online lobby that is used to get to various modes. In the lobby you can communicate with other players using emotes and premade messages. You can also group up to make teams for the next fight.
- Tutorial Mission (VR Ninjutsu Arena): A single player tutorial to learn the basics.
- 8 Player Battle (Hokage Room): By forming a 4-man party, you can join a Quick Match to take on other teams.You can also put a team together in the visual lobby to get specific players to join your party. Capture the flag will be the only mode available.
- Customize (Inn): Using avatar parts available in the beta test, you can make changes to your original ninja.
Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker releases in early 2018 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.