Dataminer SciresM recently looked into the update files for Super Mario Odyssey, and found that new description data for hats and costumes based on the Broodals have been added to the game in the latest update.
Here are the hats and costumes, and their description below:
- Hariet Hat: A hat you should not wear until after thoroughly checking it for explosives.
- Hariet Suit: An outwardly lovely gown, the interior structure has rotted away and is holding on by a thread.
- Rango Hat: A near-perfect replica of Rango’s hat…except for the awesome saw blades and trampoline capability. Sigh…
- Rango Suit: A humble outfit that does the job effectively, if not glamorously. Or efficiently. Or smartly. Or even not-dumbly.
- Spewart Hat: A hat you should definitely wash thoroughly before wearing, given Spewart’s…hobbies.
- Spewart Suit: An outfit that reminds one of school days—of reading, of writing, and of full-body finger painting.
- Topper Hat: A hat that practically demands to be stacked up on top of identical copies of itself and swung dangerously about.
- Topper Suit: A cheap knockoff of a fancy, tailored suit. Smells of carrots and broken promises.
Previous outfit descriptions datamined were the Baseball series, Conductor series, Link series, the Racing series, Santa series, Satellaview series, and the Zombie series of outfits, as well as the 8-Bit Mario Cap. However, the description for the Link series has been removed as of the Balloon World update.
Super Mario Odyssey is currently available for Nintendo Switch.