In addition to the new character reveals in Atuy and Uruuru & Saraana, Aquaplus shared a few more tidbits of info on Utawarerumono Zan’s gameplay with info on event scenes, battle, and more. [Thanks, Ryokutya2089.]
- Uruuru & Saraana (two-in-one character)
Here are some tidbits of info from the magazine:
- As far as story parts go, Utawarerumono Zan features event scenes with brand-new 3D models.
- In battle, the game offers more than just clearing stages with sub-quest-like objectives.
- Consecutive Attacks – Becomes available after completing a certain mission. Uses energy to enhance ranged attacks, stats, and such.
- Camp Effect – Use your friendly camp’s military strategy enhancement book to power up your squad.
- Growth – Character’s unique special effects, attack power, and more can be enhanced through growth.
Utawarerumono Zan releases in Japan on September 27, 2018 for PlayStation 4.