Capcom Reveal Dead Rising 2 “High Stakes” Edition
By Ishaan . August 27, 2010 . 12:27pm
Capcom are giving Dead Rising 2 the red carpet treatment ahead of its release. They’re going to be offering a Dead Rising 2 High Stakes Edition for collectors that are interested in buying.
Here are details on the bonus items, quoted from the press release:
- Dead Rising 2 Game (Xbox 360 or PS3)
- Poker set in a black high-impact case sporting the Fortune City logo and including:
- 100 poker chips- 4 different colors featuring the Fortune City logo
- 2 decks of ‘blood-stained’ custom playing cards featuring character art
- 5 green dice
- 1 ‘blood-stained’ dealer chip
- Fortune City Visitor Map featuring the game map and ads for Fortune City locations and attractions
- Terror is Reality XVII admission ticket with redemption code for the unique Psycho costume and skills downloadable content
- One Dead Rising 2 High Stakes Edition will contain the ‘Golden’ Terror Is Reality XVII admission ticket, which is redeemable for Burt the Zombie, a 6’ Dead Rising 2 zombie replica
The High Stakes Edition is only available on Capcom’s online store, so if you’re a collector, you’ll want to buy the game from there. Naturally, stocks are limited, so Capcom suggest pre-ordering to make sure you can buy one.
Video game stories from other sites on the web. These links leave Siliconera.