|PS3 / VITA||USA|
By Ishaan . October 21, 2011 . 4:03pm
Capcom have announced character-specific changes they’ve made to various fighters in Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3. You can find the list of changes on their community site, but here’s an excerpt, to give you an idea:
- Ground normal moves can be canceled by his taunt.
- Mad Wheel cannot be canceled.
- Opponent down time after a throw has been increased.
- H.Ninja Gift floats lower.
- H.Ninja Gift causes longer opponent incapacitation.
- Incapacitation time from H. Ninja Gift decreases with combo length.
- Chimichangas!! can be activated from Quick Work.
- Special attacks can be canceled with a Teleport.
- Number of hits in Happy-Happy Trigger (ground and air ver.) can be increased through rapid button presses.