Resident Evil 6 Has Been In Development For Two Years
By Ishaan . January 22, 2012 . 10:30am
Ever since Resident Evil 6’s official announcement, the series’ official Twitter feed has been buzzing with conversation with fans, and also brings us a little more information on the game. Here’s a bullet list of things that you may or may not be aware of:
- The game has been in development for 2 years.
- More information on a demo will be available in the coming months.
- “Tall Oaks” is the site of a new outbreak in Resident Evil 6, and is populated with 70,000 zombies. [note: Tall Oaks is where Leon’s story takes place. Chris is in China.]
- The zombies are “a bit different to what you may be used to”and are unlike any in past Resident Evil games.
- “There will certainly be a survival horror element to the game, mixed in with classic Resident Evil moments.”
- This one is more obvious, but the control system has been “overhauled” and will feature “a number of new elements”.
- According to Xbox.com, Resident Evil 6 supports 2 players offline co-op, up to 6 players for online co-op, and up to 8 players for another online multiplayer mode.
Video game stories from other sites on the web. These links leave Siliconera.