Tomb Raider Collector’s Edition Includes Lara Croft Play Arts Figurine
By Ishaan . November 12, 2012 . 5:30pm
Square Enix are prepping a collector’s edition of Tomb Raider on the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3, which is slated for release in March, the publisher announced today. The collector’s edition will include the following items (quoted from Square’s press-release):
- Play Arts -KAI- Lara Croft figurine – Lara Croft has been beautifully recreated as an 8-inch Play Arts -KAI- action figure.The figure comes with an alternate set of three hands, bow and arrow, shotgun, handgun, and an ice axe.
- Double-sided island map and poster – Discover Key Landmarks from the mysterious island of Yamatai, where Lara Croft and her fellow castaways were marooned after the Endurance shipwreck, in this 15” x 19” poster. On the reverse is a poster-size image of the box art that epitomizes Lara’s origin story.
- Lithographic print – An exclusive 5” x 7” Lara Croft heavy-stock lithograph print with matte frame designed by Crystal Dynamic’s Brian Horton, senior art director, and Brenoch Adams, concept artist.
- Experience Shields – Three iron-on badges based on the game’s experience icons: “Animal Instincts,” the “Climbing Axe” and “Fire Arrow”.
- Tomb Raider Original Soundtrack ‘Survivalist Cut’- A collection of 10 tracks with over 60 minutes of music from the game.
- Weapons Pack Downloadable Content – includes a variety of weapons to help Lara survive against the island’s inhabitants.
Tomb Raider will be released on March 5th 2013 in North America. The collector’s edition will cost $100 at participating retailers. Depending on where you buy the game, you’ll also get retailer-specific pre-order bonuses. You can read about those here.
Video game stories from other sites on the web. These links leave Siliconera.