DmC Devil May Cry Update To Add Bloody Palace Mode; Make Game Tweaks
By Ishaan . February 13, 2013 . 12:00pm
A free downloadable update is coming to DmC Devil May Cry next week for consoles, which will add the Bloody Palace mode to the game. Here are release dates for that:
North America – PS3: Tuesday, Feb 19th | Xbox 360: Wednesday, Feb 20th
Europe – PS3: Wednesday, Feb 20th | Xbox 360: Wednesday, Feb 20th
Additionally, alongside the Bloody Palace update, a patch for the game will address issues based on fan feedback. Here’s a list of some of the things the patch will fix:
- Poison AI issue addressed (she no longer enters non-interactive state)
- Lessened damage and style boost from Demon Evade
- Arbiter “Drop” now causes damage and style gain even if jump-canceled
- Non-damaging moves no longer provide style points
- Damage done by weakest enemies increased
- Damage done by all enemies increased on Nephilim and Son of Sparda modes
- Adjusted attack (parry) windows for Rage spin move.
- SS and SSS will now decay back down to S if you stop gaining style
- No more eternal angel glide (where Dante flies around)
The changes above have already been made available for the PC. Also headed to DmC at some point is the “Vergil’s Downfall” DLC, but Capcom have not yet provided a release date for this.
Video game stories from other sites on the web. These links leave Siliconera.