Unsung Story Leaning Toward Character Customization (And Other Details)
By Ishaan . January 31, 2014 . 8:30am
Playdek have shared a brief Q&A on Unsung Story via the game’s Kickstarter page. A video in the latest update on the game answers a few questions submitted by fans, and you can watch that here. Additionally, we’ve included the most relevant points in a bullet list below for easy perusal.
- State of game: Got a good story basis; building the battle system right now
- High or low fantasy? Playdek are fans of high-fantasy, but exact level of fantasy not final yet and still being decided
- How many classes in the final game? So far six classes and six professions revealed; leaving it open for Yasumi Matsuno’s design in full game
- Leaning toward visual character customization using equipment
- Undecided on permadeath so far; will decide later
- Game will include a mix of rendered and in-game cutscenes
- First user-end tool being created is the map editor; leaving option for other user tools open; will figure it out later
- Matsuno is reviewing fan suggestions and design ideas for the game
Unsung Story is currently in development for PC, Mac, Linux and Windows Tablets.
Video game stories from other sites on the web. These links leave Siliconera.