Croixleur Sigma Coming To PC On April 30th With Improvements
By Ishaan . April 22, 2014 . 1:30pm
Croixleur Sigma, a hack-and-slash action game by doujin developer Souvenir Circ., will be available on Steam and other PC distributors on April 30th. The game is an enhanced version of the original Croixleur, which is already available on PC.
Here’s a list of features that you’ll find in Croixleur Sigma, from Nyu Media:
- Play as either Lucrezia Visconti or Francesca Storaro and battle your way up the tower through hordes of oncoming monsters to learn the secrets behind the Adjuvant Trial!
- 20 Weapons to collect, each with a unique special move! Pick the load-out that suits your fighting
- Simple but satisfying combo system, including Move Canceling, Attack Nullifying, Invincible Dashing, and Rigid Body States!
- Take on the Adjuvant Trial in Story Mode with separate stories and multiple endings for both
- Test your mettle and hone your skills in Time Attack Mode, Survival Mode, and Challenge Mode!
- Local 2 player co-op: take on the monster hordes with a friend in in Dramatic Battle mode!
- Full Japanese voice over
- 42 achievements, online leaderboards, and Steam Trading Cards!
Croixleur Sigma will run at 60FPS. You can view a trailer for the game above. You can read our playtest of the original Croixleur here.
Video game stories from other sites on the web. These links leave Siliconera.