You’ll Have To Wait Longer For The Last Guardian Says Shuhei Yoshida

By Ishaan . June 11, 2014 . 9:00am

Speaking with Eurogamer, Sony Computer Entertainment’s Head of Worldwide Studios, Shuhei Yoshida, once again commented on the state of The Last Guardian, which was conspicuously absent from E3 this year.

 

Earlier in the week, IGN reported that the game had been cancelled, following which Sony clarified that this was not the case.

 

“There were a difficult couple of days before the show—I’m sure you noticed,” Yoshida told Eurogamer. “I’m so happy it was retracted before the show happened.”

 

Regarding what is going on with the game, Yoshida stated: “Lots of people tweeted me they were heartbroken by that news [prior to the show]. People are going through this roller coaster of emotions, and it’s our fault for not releasing the game, yet.”

 

“We owe a lot to those people, but we really don’t want to release piecemeal information until we can say this is The Last Guardian—so we ask you to wait.”


Read more stories about & & & on Siliconera.

Video game stories from other sites on the web. These links leave Siliconera.

Siliconera Tests
Siliconera Videos

Popular