Drakengard 3’s Final Round Of DLC Is Out Today
By Ishaan . June 17, 2014 . 10:00am
The final batch of downloadable content for Drakengard 3 will be available today. Square Enix have made some of the pre-order exclusive items available as DLC, and you can view the list of it below.
Garb / Weapons
- Zero’s Garb Variety Pack: A retailer exclusive pre-order item, this DLC contains three alternate costume color schemes for Zero. ($2.99)
- Caim’s Garb: A previous Collector’s Edition exclusive, this DLC – from the original Drakengard – halves the player’s stamina use when performing heavy attacks. ($2.99)
- Beautiful Child: Originally included in the Collector’s Edition as a pre-order bonus, this is a cosmetic headwear for Mikhail in the shape of a Giant Baby head. ($0.99)
- Nier’s Garb: Modeled after NIER Replicant, the Japanese-Exclusive version of NIER, this costume boosts damage by five percent. ($2.99)
- Kainé’s Garb: Modeled after Kainé from NIER, this costume doubles the window for triggering a parry. ($2.99)
- Experimental Weapon #7: Cosmetic headwear for Mikhail modeled after Emil from NIER. ($0.99)
Prologues / Themes
- One’s Prologue: A Collector’s Edition exclusive as part of the Sisters’ Prologue Bundle, One’s Prologue is now available for individual purchase. ($5.99)
- PlayStation Themes: A Wave 3 pre-order bonus for Drakengard 3, these PSN themes prominently feature Zero, Mikhail and the four Disciples (Cent, Octa, Decadus and Dito) on players’ PlayStation 3 dashboards. ($0.99 each)
Additionally, a trailer for all the DLC released thus far can be viewed above. Finally, Square are also holding a haiku contest over Twitter, and plan to give copies of the Japanese collector’s edition of Drakengard 3 away as prizes.
Video game stories from other sites on the web. These links leave Siliconera.