Japan’s Switch eShop Launch Lineup Has Blaster Master Zero And A Bunch Of NeoGeo Games
By Sato . February 24, 2017 . 1:00am
FAST RMX and Shovel Knight were revealed as eShop titles that will be available in the West for Nintendo Switch’s launch, but Japan’s lineup is a little more robust with the likes of Blaster Master Zero, several Neo Geo games, and more.
Here’s what Japan will get as downloadable titles on Nintendo Switch’s launch on March 3:
- I Am Setsuna (Square Enix)
- Super Bomberman R (Konami)
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Nintendo)
- Dragon Quest Heroes I-II for Nintendo Switch (Square Enix)
- Nobunaga’s Ambition: Sphere of Influence with Power-Up Kit (Koei Tecmo)
- Puyo Puyo Tetris S (Sega)
- Disgaea 5 Complete (Nippon Ichi software)
- 1-2-Switch (Nintendo)
The above titles will all be available in retail as well. The following are digital-only titles for Japan’s eShop at launch:
- Snipperclips: Cut It Out, Together! (Nintendo)
- ACA NeoGeo The King of Fighters ‘98 (Hamster)
- ACA NeoGeo Waku Waku 7 (Hamster)
- ACA NeoGeo Shock Trooopers (Hamster)
- ACA NeoGeo World Heroes Perfect (Hamster)
- ACA NeoGeo Metal Slug 3 (Hamster)
- VOEZ (Flyhigh Works)
- Othello (Arc System Works)
- New Frontier Days: Founding Pioneers (Arc System Works)
- Soratobu BunBunBaan (Poisoft)
- Soldam: Blooming Declaration (City Connection)
- Blaster Master Zero (Inti Creates)
One of the biggest attractions for the digital eShop titles is definitely Blaster Master Zero, which was announced back in November last year as the Azure Striker Gunvolt-makers, Inti Creates’ newest title that aims to have players experience the original Blaster Master’s 8-bit experience while offering new optimization for the modern era.
Nintendo Switch launches worldwide on March 3, 2017.
Video game stories from other sites on the web. These links leave Siliconera.