Atlus shared the first trailer for the recently announced 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim Prologue that will let you play the prologue of the anticipated Vanillaware game for PS4.
You can check out the trailer for 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim Prologue below:
Below are the 13 protagonists of the game and their voice actors revealed in the trailer (from left to right):
- Shu Amiguchi (CV: Tatsuhisa Suzuki)
- Juro Kurabe (CV: Hiro Shimono)
- Iori Fuyusaka (CV: Atsumi Tanezaki)
- Takatoshi Hijiyama (CV: Takayuki Ishii)
- Meguchi Yakushiji (CV: Maaya Uchida)
- Yuki Takamiya (CV: Ami Koshimizu)
- Keitaro Miura (CV: Kaito Ishikawa)
- Ei Sekigahara (CV: Daisuke Namikawa)
- Natsuno Minami (CV: Kaoru Sakura)
- Ryoko Shinonome (CV: Saori Hayami)
- Nenji Ogata (CV: Tomokazu Seki)
- Tomi Kisaragi (CV: M・A・O)
- Renya Goto (CV: Jun Fukuyama)
In 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim Prologue, players will get to take full control of all 13 protagonists shown above, in a prologue that features the first three hours of the game’s story. Unfortunately, save data doesn’t carry over to the full version of 13 Sentinels when it releases. You can read more about it and its different releases in our previous report.
13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim Prologue releases in Japan on March 14, 2019 for PlayStation 4.