Nintendo’s Nindies Showcase Spring 2018 Presentation has come and gone, and we now know 16 games that will be coming to the Nintendo Switch eShop. Of those, five will be “first on the Nintendo Switch” games and two, Pool Panic and West of Loathing, will be a system exclusives.
Here is the full list of Nintendo Switch indie games revealed during the presentation, along with their release windows.
- Bad North – Summer 2018 (First on Nintendo Switch)
- The Banner Saga – “Soon”
- The Banner Saga 2 – “Soon”
- The Banner Saga 3 – Summer 2018
- Bomb Chicken – Summer 2018 (First on Nintendo Switch)
- Fantasy Strike – Summer 2018
- Garage – Spring 2018 (First on Nintendo Switch)
- Just Shapes and Beats – Summer 2018 (First on Nintendo Switch)
- Light Fall – Spring 2018 (First on Nintendo Switch)
- Lumines Remastered – Spring 2018
- Mark of the Ninja Remastered – Fall 2018
- The Messenger – Summer 2018
- Pode – Spring 2018
- Pool Panic – 2018 (First on Nintendo Switch and system exclusive)
- Reigns: Kings and Queens – Spring 2018
- West of Loathing – Spring 2018 (System exclusive)
As a note, some special features for the above games were revealed. Reigns: Kings and Queens, which includes Reigns and Reigns: Her Majesty, will have a co-op mode. Light Fall’s Speedrun mode was also announced.