During the April 10, 2018 Inside Xbox Episode 2 presentation, Microsoft revealed the 19 Xbox games people are going to be able to play on the Xbox One this month. Eight games will be available to play as of April 17, 2018, with a second group of 11 available on April 26, 2018.
The following Xbox games will be playable on the Xbox One on April 17, 2018.
- Blinx: The Time Sweeper
- Conker: Live & Reloaded
- The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind
- Hunter: The Reckoning
- Jade Empire
- Panzer Dragoon Orta
- SSX 3
These Xbox games will be part of the backwards compatibility program starting April 26, 2018.
- Destroy All Humans!
- Full Spectrum Warrior
- Mercenaries: Playground of Destruction
- MX Unleashed
- Panzer Elite Action: Fields of Glory
- Star Wars: Battlefront
- Star Wars: Battlefront 2
- Star Wars: Jedi Knight – Jedi Academy
- Star Wars: Jedi Starfighter
- Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 2: The Sith Lords
- Star Wars: Republic Commando
In addition, a number of Xbox 360 backwards compatible games have been enhanced for the Xbox One X as of today. These are the ones getting an update.
- Gears of War 2
- Portal 2
- Red Dead Redemption
- Sonic Generations
- Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
Counting the Xbox games added to the Xbox One backwards compatibility list, this will bring the total number of playable games from the first system up to 32.