Well, the first Final Fantasy VII Remake DLC has been confirmed. Except it isn’t something you can buy in the traditional manner. Rather, it comes as part of a Butterfinger Final Fantasy VII offer. An official website has opened and between March 3 and May 14, 2020, people will be able to buy certain candy bars to get add-ons. Getting at least two bars will also give people a Final Fantasy VII Remake Tifa PlayStation 4 dynamic theme.
Only a handful of bars will work with the Butterfinger Final Fantasy VII Remake DLC offer. People need to buy two bars at one time to qualify for one add-on, and select Baby Ruth, Butterfinger, and Crunch bars are all applicable purchases. You can then email in a copy of your receipt to qualify for an item. (You can also text “CANDY” to 87654 during the event period.)
How many candy bars you buy determine which one Final Fantasy VII Remake DLC items you get. Someone who buys ten candy bars could earn every item by buying ten applicable candy bars at once. The graph in the terms and conditions go over them, and only a limited number of each add-ons will be available. The codes for the DLC will be sent out when the game is released.
- Midgar Bangle: 100,000 will be available and you need to buy two bars to get it.
- Shinra Bangle: 50,000 will be available and you need to buy four bars to get it.
- Corneo’s Armlet: 50,000 will be available and you need to buy six bars to get it.
- Superstar Belt: 25,000 will be available and you need to buy eight bars to get it.
- Mako Crystal: 25,000 will be available and you need to buy ten bars to get it.
Final Fantasy VII Remake will come to the PlayStation 4 on April 10, 2020. Most recently, Square Enix showed off some of its summons.