Publisher Xseed Games recently announced that their upcoming PS4 and PS Vita RPG, Akiba’s Beat developed by Acquire, will feature dual-audio for both versions.
The announcement comes from Akibafest 2016, where Xseed executive VP Ken Berry revealed that Akiba’s Beat will feature dual voiceover audio, allowing players to go with the English dub or Japanese recording option with English subtitles.
Here are the list of English voice actors behind the characters:
- Asahi Tachibana – Chris Patton
- Boss – Mick Wingert
- Hazuki Aihara – Alexis Tipton
- Kanon – Todd Haberkorn
- Kotomi Sanada – Cherami Leigh
- Megane Taro – Justin Briner
- Mizuki Aihara (+Dog) – Ray Chase
- Moe Suzumori – Alexis Tipton
- Pinkun – Brittney Karbowski
- Reiji Shinomiya – Ed Bosco
- Riyu Momose – Tia Ballard
- Saki Hoshino – Erica Mendez
- Yamato Hongo – Robbie Daymond
Additionally, those who pre-order Akiba’s Beat will also get a Pinkun plushie that measure 3.5 inches in height:
Akiba’s Beat releases in Japan on December 15, 2016 for PlayStation 4 and the PS Vita version on a later date. The game releases in the West in Q1 2017.