Six new villagers have been added to Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp, bringing with them new furniture and a new theme. People can now find Bob the cat, Francine the rabbit, Merengue the rhino, Pietro the sheep, Stitches the bear and Twiggy the bird camping out. The Hip theme appears alongside their debut, complete with new amenities and a new furniture line. Host the Most Timed Goals are available until February 4, 2018, while Hip Essence can be mined from the Shovelstrike Quarry until February 6, 2018.
Here are the new characters’ furniture requirements and reward recipes.
- Bob: To have Bob visit, you need a level 5 friendship and capsule toy machine, kiddie table, kiddie bureau, kiddie rug and kiddie couch. His level 15 recipe is a boot sculpture.
- Francine: To have Francine visit, you need a level 7 friendship and snake plant, polka-dot chair, polka-dot table, polka-dot closet and polka-dot bed. Her level 15 recipe is a teacup ride.
- Merengue: To have Merengue visit, you need a level 7 friendship and soft-serve lamp, cookie rug, sweets table, dessert case and sweets sofa. Her level 15 recipe is a candy machine.
- Pietro: To have Pietro visit, you need a level 7 friendship and balloon TV, balloon-dog lamp, balloon chair, balloon table and balloon bed. His level 15 recipe is a pop-up book.
- Stitches: To have Stitches visit, you need a level 5 friendship and kiddie clock (green), balloon lamp, kiddie dresser (green), polka-dot rug and kiddie bed (green). His level 15 recipe is a popcorn machine.
- Twiggy: To have Twiggy visit, you need a level 5 friendship and mush lamp, mush wide stool, mush table, mush TV and mush hanger. His level 15 recipe is a matryoshka.
Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp is available for Android and Apple iOS devices.