Nintendo released a new ARMS fighter, the Aztec warrior-style named Misango, in yesterday’s update. Here’s what else is new from the full patch notes for the Switch fighter.
Here are the full patch notes for the Version 4.0 update:
- Added new fighter “Misango.”
- Added new ARM “Scorpio.”
- Added new ARM “Skully.”
- Added new ARM “Glusher.”
- Added new stage “Temple Grounds.”
- Added online event “Party Crash.”
- A different take on the usual Party Match, presented for a limited time by ARMS Labs.
- The more you play the more your level will go up, and you’ll be rewarded with badges and in-game prize money!
- There’ll be an in-game notification when the event gets close, so don’t miss it!
- When conditions for acquiring a badge are satisfied within a match, a “You got a badge!” message will now display at the end of the match.
- In “Customize Controls” you can now press the + button to reset controls to their default settings.
- Increased the length of the rope conjoining allies in team battles.
- Decreased ARM speed in team battles.
Below are the adjusted abilities of fighters and Arms weapons:
- Ribbon Girl: She’s been working on her air game. Air dash movement speed increased. She’s more comfortable in the air. Normal dash speed decreased. Adjusted camera for better visibility during a quick drop.
- Min Min: Increased normal ARM size.
- Kid Cobra: Adjusted camera for better visibility during a charge dash.
- Helix: Fixed issue where a high jump couldn’t be done when jumping on a trampoline in extended form.
- Master Mummy: Fixed online play issue where rush would be triggered at the end of a throw.
- Byte & Barq: Decreased movement speed when dashing.
- Twintelle: Adjusted the deceleration factor when slowing down ARMS.
- Revolver: Increased extension speed of 1st and 2nd rounds.
- Retorcher: Increased extension speed of 2nd and 3rd rounds.
- Homie: Increased retraction speed.
- Whammer: Increased homing.
- Roaster: Fixed issue where rush gauge did not decrease when inflicting flame.
- Popper: Increased retraction speed.
- Chakram: Decreased expansion rate for charge attacks.
- Thunderbird: Decreased speed of charge attacks. Decreased homing.
- Slamamander: Decreased extension speed. Decreased homing.
- Clapback: Decreased maximum reflection angle
And lastly, here’s new artwork for the newcomer fighter, Misango:
ARMS is available on Nintendo Switch.