Nintendo released the latest update for the Switch fighter ARMS with the patch version 5.3.0 that adds a new Dashboard feature as well as the latest character adjustments and more.
Here are the full patch notes from Nintendo:
- New “Dashboard” feature added.
- Check out the latest rankings, and tons of useful videos!
- From Dashboard you can see the following.
- Latest Worldwide & Regional Rankings
- Party Crash Ranking by time slot
- ARMS “Tips & Techniques” video collection
- “Fighter Focus” video collection with tips for each fighter
- “Tournament Clips” to so you can learn from the best
- 15 Images added to Gallery.
- Korean language is now supported.
- Adjusted abilities of some fighters and ARMS as follows.
|Ribbon Girl||Freshening up lightens your heart and your feet. Ah, Spring! Increased air dash movement speed.|
But it feels like her feet don’t quite touch the ground properly… Decreased dash movement speed.
|Misango||Increased rush gauge fill rate when in red and blue spirit form to be equal to that of other characters.|
|Coolerang||Increased extension speed.|
Increased retraction speed.
|Lokjaw||Increased retraction speed.|
Fixed issue where under certain conditions ARM would not recover for an extended time.
|Scorpio||Increased charge attack damage.|
Decreased retraction speed.
|Skully||Increased charge attack damage.|
|Glusher||Increased charge attack damage.|
|Parabola||Increased expansion rate while extending. No change to expansion during charge.|
|Nade||Decreased retraction speed.|
|Chakram||Decreased charge attack speed.|
ARMS is available on the Nintendo Switch.