Atlus revealed new merchandise items made to celebrate the company’s 35th anniversary. Most of the items feature Jack Frost, the iconic demon that has regularly appeared in Atlus’ Shin Megami Tensei and Persona series. All items are immediately available for pre-orders in Japan through the Atlus D Shop on ebten. [Thanks, 4Gamer!]
Here’s the full list of Atlus 35th anniversary merchandise items. All prices listed already included Japanese tax.
- Jack Frost and Morgana pin – ¥1,650
- Jack Frost and Morgana mug – ¥1,650
- Stickers – ¥1,980
- Atlus T-shirt – ¥4,180
- Atlus keychain – ¥1,100
- Atlus notebook – ¥1,650
- Atlus titles’ trading badge – ¥880
- Jack Frost T-shirt – ¥4,180
- Jack Frost acrylic stand – ¥1,100
- Black Frost acrylic stand – ¥1,100
- Jack Frost mask – ¥1,320
- Jack Frost mask case – ¥1,650
- Jack Frost face bag – ¥1,650
- Jack Frost face laptop PC case – ¥4,400
- Shin Megami Tensei T-shirt – ¥4,180
- Shin Megami Tensei keychain – ¥1,100
- Shin Megami Tensei mask – ¥1,320
Atlus also shared a new trailer where the Japanese voice actress Ami Koshimizu introduced the merchandise items with a Jack Frost mascot named “Hee-ho-kun.”
Atlus is a Japanese video game developer and publisher company currently famous for its Shin Megami Tensei and Persona series. Atlus was founded in 1986 as a standalone company, but Index Holdings acquired the ailing company in 2006. When Index went bankrupt in 2013, Sega acquired all of its assets, including Atlus. Sega officially gave Atlus its name back as a subsidiary company in 2014.
Atlus is currently working on Shin Megami Tensei V, the new mainline title in its famous RPG series that will be available for the Nintendo Switch on November 11, 2021 in Japan and November 12, 2021 worldwide.