Inti Creates’ sidescrolling action platformer Azure Striker Gunvolt 2 released last week for the Nintendo 3DS, and a new update bringing the game to version 1.1 is now available in Europe and expected to release in North America very soon. [Thanks, @NintendoHall.]
This update includes a handful of bug fixes for the game, which you can check out in the following list:
- Fixed a freeze that happened when defeating Teseo at a particular time.
- Fixed a freeze that happened in the instant Tenjian was defeated.
- Fixed a numerical error in Gunvolt’s items in the Clips category.
- Fixed a behavioral problem with Copen’s item “Shield Construct”.
- Fixed a defect in Score Attack’s score calculation.
- Fixed a problem with the player character’s controls.
- Fixed a problem with a specific enemy’s behavior.
Azure Striker Gunvolt 2 is available for Nintendo 3DS.