Bandai Namco announced what they’ll showcase in this year’s Tokyo Game Show, with a full lineup listed on their official website.
The above titles in God Eater Resurrection (PS4/Vita,) JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Eyes of Heaven (PS4/PS3,) and Project X Zone 2 (3DS) will have their own stages, new trailers, and be playable at the event.
The following titles will also be playable at Tokyo Game Show 2015, and will also get new trailers:
- Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 (PS4)
- Saint Seiya: Soldiers’ Soul (PS4/PS3)
- Disney Infinity 3.0 (PS4/PS3/Wii U)
Next, are games that will get trailers and their own stages:
- TV Anime The Idolmaster: Cinderalla Girls G4U! Pack (PS3)
- God Eater Off Shot (Lindow’s part) (PS4/Vita)
- Sword Art Online Lost Song + Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment (PS4)
And finally, these games will only get new trailers:
- Pro Yakyuu Famitsa Returns (3DS)
- Tokyo Ghoul Jail
- Digimon World: Next Order (Vita)
Tokyo Game Show will go on through September 17th to 20th.