Bandai Namco has published a TGS 2021 webpage detailing its streaming schedule in the upcoming event. Unlike previous years, the company will only focus on a few games and franchises like The Idolmaster: Starlit Season and the Sword Art Online series.
The company’s Tokyo Game Show 2021 schedule is available right below. Note that all times listed are in JST (UTC+9).
- October 1, 2021, 20:00~21:30 – The Idolmaster: Starlit Season
- October 2, 2021, 21:00~22:15 – That Time I Get Reincarnated as a Slime: ISEKAI Memories
- October 3, 2021, 11:20~16:00 – Dragon Ball FighterZ World Championship TENKAICHI Online Master Challenge Japan
- October 3, 2021, 17:30~19:00 – Sword Art Online series (Alicization Lycoris, Alicization Rising Steel, and Integral Factor)
- October 3, 2021, 20:30~23:00 – Tales of series (Tales of Arise and Tales of Luminaria)
The webpage also revealed that Famitsu and Dengeki will hold another stream separately from Bandai Namco’s channel on October 3, 2021, at 20:00~21:00 JST. This stream will deliver information and gameplay footage from The Dark Pictures: House of Ashes and Farming Simulator 22.
In the previous years, Bandai Namco has been one of the companies with the largest TGS lineups. Although the coronavirus pandemic affected the 2020 event, the company still presented more than ten games in the year.
In 2021, Bandai Namco will instead hold more streams for specific titles ahead of TGS. For example, it will reveal new details for Super Robot Wars 30 and Super Robot Wars DD at a live stream dedicated to the SRW series on September 22, 2021. Tales of Luminaria will also have its own live stream on September 24, 2021, at noon JST.
Tokyo Game Show 2021 will run from September 30, 2021, to October 3, 2021. Bandai Namco will begin its TGS 2021 streams on October 1, 2021.