5pb. will release the game on February 16, 2017 for PlayStation Vita. It’ll go for 6,800 yen retail and 6,000 yen digital (both plus tax). Spike Chunsoft is in charge of its supervision, and they’re also cooperating in its development.
Alpha is in charge of the character designs, known for her work on Sharin no Kuni, Himawari no Shojo, G-Senjou no Maou, and more. The game will feature all of the original scenario in addition to new scenario written by Ryukishi07 who worked on the screenplay and illustration for Higurashi When They Cry along with its manga and light novel series. Spike Chunsoft and 5pb. are preparing plenty of stock scenes for CG events with “Mari bath towel scenes” and more.
Here’s a list of the cast:
- Toru (CV: Ryota Osaka)
- Mari Kobayashi (CV: Satomi Akesaka)
- Jiro Kobayashi (CV: Kenichiro Matsuda)
- Kyoko Kobayashi (CV: Noriko Rikimaru)
- Toshio Kubota (CV: Kentaro Ito)
- Midori Shinozaki (CV: Eri Sendai)
- Kanako Watase (CV: Minami Takahashi)
- Aki Kawamura (CV: Ayano Yamamoto)
- Keiko Kitano (CV: Mariko Honda)
- Seiichi Kayama (CV: Taiten Kusunoki)
- Hayako Kayama (CV: Yu Asakawa)
- Yosuke Mikimoto (CV: Hiroshi Shirokuma)
Banshee’s Last Cry releases in Japan on February 16, 2017 for PlayStation Vita.