Developer Fantastico Studio’s intense interstellar shoot ‘em up with a DeLorean-inspired space car, Black Paradox, is making its way to PS4, Xbox One, Switch, and soon to leave Early-Access on Steam.
Here’s a look a trailer for the game:
Black Paradox is a fast-paced roguelite shoot ’em up. Unleash an arsenal of weapons, power-ups, drones, and other upgrades to survive waves of enemies, against a backdrop of vibrant pixel art and synth-wave soundtrack. As the infamous bounty hunter Black Paradox, travel through space and defeat the most dangerous criminal organization in the galaxy: the Hellraisers and its seven lieutenants. Enter the cockpit, ready your weapons, and prepare for the ultimate galactic showdown.
- 15+ weapons with more to come in future updates!
- 15+ powerups with more to come in future updates!
- 10+ deadly drones, little helpers that pack a lot of punch! Here too, more will come in future updates!
- A space bending ultimate move, the “Black Paradox”, so powerful that the main character got his name from it
- 50+ different enemies all with its own attack patterns. More to come in future updates!
- 7 deadly bosses with unique attacks
- A growth system to give the player more powers while upgrading his stats
- Integrated control support for all kinds of controllers!
- 2 player local co-op
- Amazing pixel art
- Awesome Synth-Wave soundtrack
Black Paradox launches for PlayStation 4 on April 30, 2019 in North America and May 1, 2019 in Europe. It’ll release for Nintendo Switch and Xbox One on May 3, 2019. The PC version is currently in Early Access and is expected to fully launch on May 2, 2019.