Fire up Blaster Master Zero 2, as there is a major update waiting for you! Inti Creates has released Blaster Master Zero 2 update 1.2. Unlike the first patch, which just said “various types of bugs have been fixed,” this accounting is much more detailed. Most notably, planetoid C-2 has been tweaked.
The Blaster Master Zero 2 planetoid C-2 offers a bit of rebalancing. The overall difficulty in this area “has been adjusted.” This means some might find it a bit more manageable than before. As a reminder, if you complete this area, you are rewarded with a Life Up.
Here is the full list of all the Blaster Master Zero 2 update 1.2 changes, taken from the official website.
Ver.1.2 (April 01, 2019)
Various behavior and stability issues have been fixed, including the following:
- Fixed an issue where control configuration would be reset.
- Fixed an issue where the map and various enemies in Area F would disappear.
- Fixed an issue where the game would not auto-save when entering some top-down planetoid stages.
- Fixed an error where collecting some items would not be properly reflected on the mini-map.
- Fixed an error where the player could get stuck in Dungeon 4 on planet Montoj under certain conditions.
- The difficulty of planetoid C-2 has been adjusted.
Blaster Master Zero 2 is available for the Nintendo Switch.