Activision announced the latest Call of Duty game with Call of Duty: Black Ops IIII for PS4, Xbox One, and PC with an October 12 release date. Here are a bunch of trailers and details on the upcoming shooter.
Multiplayer Reveal Trailer
Call of Duty: Black Ops IIII’s multiplayer experience delivers the most tactical depth to-date. Featuring a gritty, grounded combat experience, Black Ops IIII‘s Multiplayer is set between Black Ops II and Black Ops III and serves as a prequel to the game’s Specialists and their backstories. Multiplayer has been revamped to a whole new level, designed to offer more choice, reward more styles of play and create an even more intensely competitive experience.
Specialists – Specialists return in a big way: their weapons and equipment are unique to each, so combining Specialists based on style of play and game mode adds a new level of strategy and team creativity – it’s all about synergy.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops IIII features a combination of new and re-imagined Specialists, all of whom have distinct combat profiles and abilities.
Teamwork – Multiplayer in Call of Duty: Black Ops IIII places an emphasis on tactical teamplay that rewards all play styles that contribute to a team’s success, not just individual performance or K/D ratio. Players can combine their talents with other players to become force multipliers, making the team more superior than any one player could be on their own.
- Players are strong on their own, but unstoppable as a team, especially when they combine Specialists in strategic ways to work together.
Player Movement and Gameplay Pace – The pace of Black Ops IIII has evolved, without slowing down the speed of the player. Combat is more tactical, yet more fluid than ever.
- Black Ops IIII multiplayer is a grounded experience, with no thrust-jumps or wall-running.
- It also introduces a new manual health system that you must strategically employ: choose when to regenerate your health as it recharges on a cooldown.
Zombies – IX
Zombies- Voyage of Despair
Zombies – Blood of the Dead
This year marks the 10-year anniversary of Call of Duty Zombies, as Black Ops IIII delivers the biggest Zombies offering at launch ever with three full Zombies experiences.
New Story and Characters – Black Ops IIII Zombies marks the beginning of a brand-new storyline with new characters.
- Voyage of Despair is set aboard the RMS Titanic, an iconic and monumental setting where our four protagonists discover the truth that befell the doomed passengers on that fateful night.
- Set in ancient Rome, IX thrusts our four protagonists into a coliseum where ritual sacrifices may be required.
- Expanding on the fan-favorite Mob of the Dead, the third map Blood of the Dead features the Origins characters from the previous Zombies storyline visiting the purgatory dimension of Alcatraz.
More Customization – In Call of Duty: Black Ops IIII, Zombies will be the most customizable experience to-date, giving players access to customizable options that allow players to change the fundamental rules and systems of the Zombies gameplay experience.
- Black Ops IIII Zombies will include Custom Games and new Game Modes, which will deliver a more personalized Zombies experience – allowing players to tailor the challenge and difficulty to their play style, and experience the game in a new way.
Blackout is a celebration of the Black Ops community, introducing a brand-new Battle Royale style mode steeped in the Black Ops universe. Blackout pits the most players ever in franchise history against each other, in the biggest map in Call of Duty history, all with the signature Black Ops combat players know and love.
Power in Numbers Cinematic
The most played series in Call of Duty is back with Call of Duty: Black Ops IIII, a game-changing experience built for the Black Ops community with more ways to have fun with your friends than ever before.
Call of Duty: Black Ops IIII delivers the deepest and most tactical multiplayer experience ever in Black Ops, the biggest day one Zombies offering ever in the series with triple the number of adventures, and an all-new Battle Royale-inspired mode that brings together characters, locations, weapons and gear from across the storied series in all-out survival combat, all uniquely Black Ops.
Call of Duty: Black Ops IIII has three distinct modes of play:
Call of Duty: Black Ops IIII releases worldwide on October 12, 2018 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. The PC version is fully-optimized and for the first time in franchise history will be available on Blizzard Entertainment’s online gaming platform, Battle.net, which is also the home to Destiny 2 on PC.