On March 9 Capcom is going to release a patch for Lost Planet: Extreme Condition. Here is a list of what Capcom is going to add and fix for multiplayer:
• In the pre-game lobby, a country flag icon will be shown next to the Gamertag of each player. This will be especially helpful for determining location of the match host.
• In the pre-game lobby, an icon will be added next to each player’s Gamertag, indicating connection strength, speed and rating.
• In Team Elimination, Post Grab and Fugitive modes, an indicator will be added next to the Gamertag of the person who is speaking.
• At the post-match Results screen, an indicator will be added next to the Gamertag of the person who is speaking.
• At the post-match Results screen, Gamertags of the players who have left the session will be darkened.
• Sometimes in Fugitive mode there would be multiple Fugitives instead of just one – Fixed
• Occasionally, if an error occurred on the lobby screen, another lobby screen would be displayed on top of it – Fixed
• Sometimes when there was a long delay/lag, the game would hang at the transition screen going from the lobby to the game and then reboot – Fixed
• Sometimes when there was a long delay/lag, depending on the console, certain players in the match would become invisible for the duration of the match – Fixed
• Sometimes post-match Results screens would show players who did not participate in the match – Fixed
• Starting a taunt animation during a reload shortened the reload time as an exploit – Fixed