Compile Heart is releasing the latest of the Genkai Tokki series with Castle Panzers in Japan on September 28, 2017 for PlayStation 4. This week’s Dengeki PlayStation shares more details on heroine battle styles. [Thanks, Hachima.]
Depending on the type of underwear Iris and the other heroines wear, they’ll come with different battle styles. Not only will you get to decide on a style ahead of time, but you can change underwear during battle to change styles.
- Venus Style: A style that comes from a feather dress-like outfit. It’s balanced in abilities and revolves around close-ranged physical attacks.
- Night Style: A style that excels in both attack and defense. It excels at close-ranged combat but is weak against magic. This style fights using a huge sword.
There are two more styles teased with silhouettes in the magazine, but we’ll have to wait a little longer for more info on those.
Here are some more details on characters:
- Mikoto Baltzer (CV: Saki Ono): Mikoto is a human girl and is Alex’s best friend. She’s a little sadistic and can be cold at times, but she loves Alex. She’s a little bit of what you might call a yandere.
- Frau Sowers (CV: Marika Kono): A pure and curious girl. She has a small build, but her battle capabilities easily surpass adults. They say that she’s a legendary hero.
- Otton (CV: Tomokazu Sugita): A mysterious creature who appeared alongside the giant castle. He signs an odd contract with the protagonist Alex that gives him the power of the castle in exchange for him collecting underwear.
Genkai Tokki: Castle Panzers launches in Japan on September 28, 2017 for PlayStation 4.