Atlus revealed the eighth voice actor for Catherine: Full Body’s “Ideal Voice” DLC that lets players pick different voices for Catherine. The eighth one is Megumi Toyoguchi themed as the “pure-hearted gal.”
Catherine (CV: Megumi Toyoguchi)
The voice actors of the Ideal Voices DLC are talents who previously voiced characters in the Persona series. Megumi Toyoguchi is the voice of Yukari Takeba from Persona 3.
You can check out the seven other Ideal Voice options we’ve seen thus far:
- Catherine (CV: Miyuki Sawashiro – Original)
- Catherine (CV: Mamiko Noto)
- Catherine (CV: Ami Koshimisu)
- Catherine (CV: Aoi Yuuki)
- Catherine (CV: Yui Horie)
- Catherine (CV: Kana Asumi)
- Catherine (CV: Haruka Tomatsu)
The Ideal Voice DLC set is included as part of the Dynamite Full Body Box limited edition, and will be available at a later date as paid DLC. You can read more about the limited edition in our previous report.
Catherine: Full Body releases in Japan on February 14, 2019 for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita. The game releases in the West in 2019.