Atlus shared a new trailer for Catherine: Full Body that gives us a look at the “Nero Glasses” that lets you see the girls in sexy nightwear as well as a first-print bonus that lets you become Persona 5’s Joker.
Here’s a look at the new trailer:
The Nero Glasses come included in the Catherine: Full Body Dynamite Full Body Box limited edition version. It basically changes the characters to have them appear in nightwear except for some scenes. As for the first-print bonus of any version, it adds Persona 5’s Joker as a playable character for Babel and Colosseum modes.
Atlus also recently revealed all eleven voices for the “Ideal Voices” DLC option that lets you choose different voices for Catherine. Check them out below:
You can check out the ten other Ideal Voice options we’ve seen thus far:
- Catherine (CV: Miyuki Sawashiro – Original)
- Catherine (CV: Mamiko Noto)
- Catherine (CV: Ami Koshimisu)
- Catherine (CV: Aoi Yuuki)
- Catherine (CV: Yui Horie)
- Catherine (CV: Kana Asumi)
- Catherine (CV: Haruka Tomatsu)
- Catherine (CV: Megumi Toyoguchi)
- Catherine (CV: Rie Kugimiya)
- Catherine (CV: Rina Sato)
- Catherine (CV: Nana Mizuki)
The Ideal Voice DLC set is included as part of the Dynamite Full Body Box limited edition, and will be available at a later date as paid DLC. You can read more about the limited edition in our previous report.
Catherine: Full Body releases in Japan on February 14, 2019 for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita. The game releases in the West in 2019.