Atlus revealed the ninth voice actor for Catherine: Full Body’s “Ideal Voice” DLC that will let you choose difference voices for Catherine. The ninth voice option is Rie Kugimiya with a theme of “whimsical cat.”
Catherine (CV: Rie Kugimiya)
All the voice actors of the Ideal Voices DLC have previously voiced characters from the Persona series. While you might recognize Rie Kugimiya’s voice as Kagura from Gintama among many other prominent roles, she’s the voice of Persona 4’s Rise Kujikawa.
You can check out the eight other Ideal Voice options we’ve seen thus far:
- Catherine (CV: Miyuki Sawashiro – Original)
- Catherine (CV: Mamiko Noto)
- Catherine (CV: Ami Koshimisu)
- Catherine (CV: Aoi Yuuki)
- Catherine (CV: Yui Horie)
- Catherine (CV: Kana Asumi)
- Catherine (CV: Haruka Tomatsu)
- Catherine (CV: Megumi Toyoguchi)
The Ideal Voice DLC set is included as part of the Dynamite Full Body Box limited edition, and will be available at a later date as paid DLC. You can read more about the limited edition in our previous report.
Catherine: Full Body releases in Japan on February 14, 2019 for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita. The game releases in the West in 2019.