Atlus shared a new trailer featuring the tenth voice actor of Catherine: Full Body’s “Ideal Voices” DLC that will let you choose different voices for Catherine. Here is Rina Sato as the “admired older sister.”
Catherine (CV: Rina Sato)
The voices actors of the Ideal Voices DLC have all voiced characters from the Persona series. Rina Sato is the voice of Persona 5’s Makoto Niijima. She’s also the Japanese voice of Velvet Crowe from Tales of Berseria and Vert from the Neptunia series.
You can check out the nine other Ideal Voice options we’ve seen thus far:
- Catherine (CV: Miyuki Sawashiro – Original)
- Catherine (CV: Mamiko Noto)
- Catherine (CV: Ami Koshimisu)
- Catherine (CV: Aoi Yuuki)
- Catherine (CV: Yui Horie)
- Catherine (CV: Kana Asumi)
- Catherine (CV: Haruka Tomatsu)
- Catherine (CV: Megumi Toyoguchi)
- Catherine (CV: Rie Kugimiya)
The Ideal Voice DLC set is included as part of the Dynamite Full Body Box limited edition, and will be available at a later date as paid DLC. You can read more about the limited edition in our previous report.
Catherine: Full Body releases in Japan on February 14, 2019 for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita. The game releases in the West in 2019.