Fire Emblem Heroes launched a new Summoning Focus featuring bonus characters for the upcoming Tempest Trials event. It features Celica, Delthea, Gray, and Sonya.
The new “Summoning Focus – Bonus Characters for Tempest Trials: Reunited at Last” featuring Celica: Caring Princess, Delthea: Free Spirit, Gray: Wry Comrade, and Sonya: Vengeful Mage will be available through August 25. As previously detailed, all new Summoning Focuses will give players the first roll for free, including this one.
As for the new Tempest Trials,titled “Reunited at Last” will begin on August 11 and end on August 25. Here’s what’s different this time around from the previous Tempest Trials event:
- The first and second times you challenge the Trials each day, you can triple your score.
- On Normal difficulty, stages with low-level enemies have been added.
- Bonus allies will get HP+10 and Atk/Spd/Def/Res+4.
- Bonus allies will get double SP and EXP.
- A Continuous Auto setting has been added for Auto-Battle.
Fire Emblem Heroes is available on iOS and Android.