Nintendo showcased the E3 2016 trailer for Atlus’ upcoming Wii U RPG, Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE, during a gameplay session for their Treehouse live stream today.
About Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE:
Slay monsters-and slay like a pop star-in this brand-new RPG from acclaimed developer Atlus. An interdimensional evil has invaded modern-day Tokyo, resulting in this fantastical barrage of music, style, and yes, danger. So fight back! Battle through dungeons to pump up your strategy and creatively decimate your foes…before all hope fades to black.
Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Features:
- A new Atlus RPG inspired by the Shin Megami Tensei and Fire Emblem franchises.
- Play to your strengths in high-energy turn-based battles against rogue enemies.
- Use your creative power to summon iconic Fire Emblem heroes to battle alongside and save the city.
- Exploit enemy weaknesses and destroy them with powerful, flashy, entertainment-themed attacks.
- Fuse items to craft increasingly strong weapons and abilities.
- Save your city and become a star in this shamelessly over-the-top RPG.
Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE will release for the Wii U on June 24th in North America and Europe.