That’s a bit more than the portable PSP version. So, what do you get for an extra 1,000+ yen?
Famitsu has bullet points, outlining the new features.
- Character edit – more customization options let players pick race and gender now without limitations.
- NPC party members – in specific scenarios NPCs like Olive and Tiramisu (computer controlled characters) can join your party.
- Full voice acting – over 50 characters have all of their lines voiced in Class of Heroes 2G.
- Additional dungeon abilities and skills – Acquire added abilities and skills that weren’t in the PSP game, Class of Heroes 2.
- Trophy support – earn trophies by defeating special monsters and completing scenarios.
- Hard drive install – install part of the game to your PS3’s hard drive to cut down loading times.
Enough to warrant a second purchase?
Thanks for the tip Pesmerga00!