Code Vein offers all kinds of challenges including a New Game Plus for those who complete the game. The latest issue of Dengeki has details on New Game Plus difficulties, including a mode to help you through its multiple endings. [Thanks, Ryokutya2089.]
Here are some highlights:
- The story has multiple endings.
- A tougher New Game Plus becomes available starting with your second run.
- Enemies become stronger and stronger with each new run.
- The difficulty increase is gentle for your second and third run, but starting at around the fifth run the enemies start becoming much stronger.
- There’s something along the lines of a “True New Game Plus” that is being prepared. Starting on your second playthrough, monsters will not become stronger but your character remains strong. It’s made to make it easier for those who want to watch all the endings with ease.
- The difficulty increase from New Game Plus applies to the Depths.
Code Vein releases for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC on September 27, 2019. A demo is now available on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.