Bandai Namco announced that Code Vein’s update patch Ver. 1.04 releases later this month with new Halloween-themed accessories and other updates to its character creation and exploration.
Here are the patch notes for Ver. 1.04:
- Adding new creation accessories, color pallets and face paints featuring Halloween.
- Adding a new function for hair parts that allows to use as left-right symmetry.
- Allowing to change partners at Mistle from the beginning.
- Adding a new function to lock the map direction.
- Adding a new function to turn off conversations during exploration.
- Adding pop-up messages while getting abnormal conditions.
- Changing the trigger conditions for “the Trial of Blood”.
- Allowing to drain ichor from the sandbag during training.