In this week’s contest you can win a Steam copy of retro brawler Streets of Rage 4!
I don’t know about you, but I loved playing old school beat ’em ups growing up. In particular, I would run through Streets of Rage 3 on Genesis over and over. You know I unlocked Roo and would play the rest of the game as a freakin’ kangaroo, too. Nothing beats a playable kangaroo in a brawler.
After nearly three decades of being on the rocks, the iconic series is finally back with the newly revived Streets of Rage 4! We’ve got some Steam copies up for grabs in this week’s contest, so put up your dukes and search the trash for fully-cooked chicken!
Streets of Rage 4
The classic series is back in this brand-new entry, tailor-made for modern consoles! Join Axel, Adam, Blaze, Cherry, and series brawlers, old and new, as they take to the streets once again. Ten years have passed since Mr. X and his crime syndicate have fallen. Peace and stability reigned…until now. The Y Twins have plagued the streets with crime once again, and it’s up to our heroes to walk the streets (from left to right, natch) taking out baddies one by one. Justice never looked so good!
- The comeback of the legendary Streets of Rage series.
- Beautiful graphics fully hand-drawn animated by the studio behind Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap.
- Classic gameplay enhanced with brand new mechanics.
- Soundtrack by a wide line-up of world-class musicians.
- 5 main playable characters and many unlockable retro characters.
- 2 players online co-op, and up to 4 players locally.
- Story mode, Arcade mode, Battle mode.
- Roasted chicken (or it is braised?) served on a pristine plate, and more!
How To Win
To enter to win your copy, use the widget below to leave your name and email address. You can enter daily. Click around for ways to earn bonus entries to stack the odds in your favor!
We have five Steam copies to give away; winners will be randomly drawn Thursday, June 11, 2020. Good luck, everyone!
Streets of Rage 4 is available now for PC.