Koei Tecmo announced that Dead or Alive 6 will get its final DLC with patch v1.22 that is scheduled to arrive in mid-April.
The Dead or Alive 6 patch v.122 update will add the [Revival] High Society Costumes and the [Revival] School Uniforms as DLC. The game will also get various bug fixes and more in the patch. Additionally, players will receive 1 Premium Ticket on April 16, 2020.
After over a year of updates, Dead or Alive 6 will see its final DLC in the patch v1.22. While that means no further additional content in the game, current features such as online matches, rankings, and the store will remain available for all players.
- The hair color change system underwent a large-scale revision: hair color change can be now unlocked on permanent basis for any hairstyle that features it, and includes all available colors.
(E.g., if you purchase Hair Color Change for Marie Rose’s “Long” hairstyle, you will unlock all 16 hair colors for this hairstyle.)
- All Premium Tickets that were used to purchase hair colors prior to this update have been refunded.
(E.g., if you have used 5 Tickets to purchase hair colors on v1.20 and v1.21, you will receive 5 Premium Tickets when you apply the v1.21a update.)
- As a result of the large-scale revision of the hair color change system, all hair color settings have been reset to default.
- The number of Premium Tickets that can be purchased has been limited to the maximum number of items that can be exchanged for Premium Tickets.
- Added the information display that shows the number of remaining available costumes and hair colors that can be exchanged for Premium Tickets.
- Added the information display that shows the maximum number of Premium Tickets required to unlock all available costumes and hair colors.
Dead or Alive 6 is available for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.