On May 24, 2018, a major update is coming to the Nintendo Switch version of Deemo. The version 1.3 patch is the one that will allow people to play the rhythm game with a controller. This means docked and undocked play will be possible.
In addition to controller support, Deemo version 1.3 will increase the size of the game’s library. 11 more tracks will be added. These are the Ice Collection and M2U x Nicode Collection 2 packs.
Here is the full list of new songs coming to Deemo.
- 10 –ichizero- by Amber Wishes
- “Cradle Waltz” by M2U
- “Deerstalker” by Nicode
- “Determination” by Rayark Sound Team “Ice”
- “Nyanya no Uta” by Nicode with Narae
- “Pandora’s Box” by Ice
- “Re:union –Duo Blade Against-“ by Ice vs. Morimori Atsushi
- “Sagashimono” by M2U with Soraru
- “Sandglass” by M2U
- “Scherzo –pain in rain-“ by Xi vs. Ice
- “Yoake no Uta” by M2U with Dazbee
Deemo is available for the Nintendo Switch. You can also find it on the PlayStation Vita and both Android and Apple iOS devices.