Capcom revealed the menu items coming to the Devil May Cry 5 Special Edition collaboration event at the Capcom Cafe later in December 2020. The menu will feature several DMC-themed items, including a Dante-style pizza hamburger. [Thanks, 4Gamer.]
Check out the Devil May Cry 5 Special Edition Capcom Cafe collaboration menu below:
- Bloody Palace BBQ Plate ~Vergil Mode~ (1,580 yen plus tax): A BBQ plate based on Vergil’s stylish action.
- Ciacco’s Pizza Hamburger ~Dante Mode~ (1,580 yen plus tax): Dante’s favorite pizza has appeared in the form of a hamburger.
- V’s Book Chocolate Cake (1,480 yen plus tax): A chocolate cake based on V’s book of poems.
- Devil’s Chocolate Parfait ~Nero Mode~ (1,280 yen plus tax): A parfait based on Nero’s Devil Trigger.
- Dante (880 yen plus tax): A drink based on the “El Diablo” cocktail.
- Nero (880 yen plus tax): A non-alcoholic drink based on Nero.
Those who purchase a drink could add an extra 700 yen to purchase a set of Devil May Cry 5 trading stirring sticks. Each original drink will come with one of ten randomly selected character coasters.
All original food & dessert orders will come with a free Devil May Cry 5 Special Edition Capcom Cafe collaboration placemat.
Devil May Cry 5 Special Edition is now available for the PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X. Devil May Cry 5 is available on the PS4, Xbox One, and PC. The collaboration event will start on December 18, 2020 and end on January 28, 2021. You can make reservations at the Capcom Cafe official website. The Capcom Cafe will also sell an array of waiter merchandise.