Bandai Namco shared a look at the limited “Digimon 20th Anniversary Box” edition of Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth Hacker’s Memory, as well as a first look at its box art and first-print bonuses for Japan.
The Digimon 20th Anniversary Box edition for PS4 and PS Vita includes:
- Anime Sound Edition of Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth Hacker’s Memory
- Digimon Story Visual Art Book
- Hacker’s Memory original soundtrack
- DLC code for NX Edge Style Body Digimon: Gallantmon & Alphamon
- Special 20th Anniversary Box
As for the first-print bonus, it includes Sistermon Noir and Sistermon Blanc as Digimon that you’ll get to train, protagonist costumes, and the NEX Edge Style Body Digimon Omnimon NX.
Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth Hacker’s Memory releases for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita in Japan on December 14, 2017 and early 2018 in the West . The standard version will be available for 6,800 yen plus tax on PS4 and 5,700 yen plus tax for PS Vita. The limited edition version is priced at 10,300 yen plus tax for the PS4 version and 9,200 yen plus tax for the PS Vita.