Bandai Namco announced today that Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth is releasing in North America on February 2, 2016 for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita.
Fans who pre-order the game will receive the following digital content:
- Black color variant for Agumon and Gabumon
- Two new Digimon exclusive to the Western release of the game: Beezlebumon (Blast Mode) and Cherubimon
- Agumon “Tachi Yagami” Costume Set
- Agumon male and female “Hero” Costume Set
- Useful Item Set: Hunter USB, Full Revive x2 (can revive all fainted Digimons 100% HP), Brave Point C x3 (Giving one Digimon +10,000 EXP)
Here’s a look at the fact sheet provided by Bandai Namco:
Log-in to Solve a Digital Mystery Infecting the Real and Digital Worlds!
Set in the near future, the line between the real and digital worlds is blurred. Logging into cyberspace is part of everyday life. For one teenager, a harmless on-line chat spawns a chance encounter with a mysterious hacker. Little did this teen know, this brief meeting would lead to a digi-monumental adventure.
In Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth, scan, raise, and train your faithful Digimon companions to battle by your side against a group of hackers.
Do you have what it takes to crack this digi-case?
- Featuring more than 200 Digimon from the animated series!
- Become a detective to investigate and gather clues to solve the digital mystery!
- Turn-based battles return! Connect attacks together for more powerful combos!
- Scan, raise, train and battle Digimon. Digivolve to unlock more powerful forms!
- Traverse and explore the vivid and immersive environments of the real & digital worlds.