Dragalia Lost just got some additional features and improvements earlier tonight and an automatic update is scheduled for later that adds various features, improvements, and fixes.
Here are the patch notes for Version 1.1.5 that released tonight (at 9:30pm PT), starting with features and changes:
- The AI of adventurers in your party has been adjusted so that they use attacks and skills more often during quests.
- The Fafnir enemy appearing in the recurring event quest Avenue to Power (Beginner/Intermediate/Expert variations) no longer guards.
- The number displaying the amount of eldwater needed to strengthen a co-ability is now easier to see.
- For the upward swiping gesture on iOS devices, it now changes to Multitask during quests after inputting the gesture two times.
- Defeated enemies now disappear from the minimap immediately.
- The display speed of Notices has been increased.
- The rates displayed in the item summon’s Appearance Rates have been changed to display up to the thousandths decimal place. The summoning rates themselves are unchanged.
The following issues have been fixed.
- All of the gifts in the Dragon’s Roost were displaying as bread.
- While leveling up the Smithy, its level wasn’t being factored into the total Facility Level.
- The High Midgardsorm’s “Storm Chaser” is dealing more hits than it should.[Addendum Nov 13 23:00(PT)]
- Changing characters when one of them has the afflictions stun, freeze, or sleep, then switching back once the affliction has healed, was causing controls to be limited.
- For skills that grow stronger based on the number of buffs on a character, only sustained healing spells weren’t being factored in.
- Under specific conditions, you could be struck by status afflictions while shapeshifted.
- When choosing to repeat a mission from the quest results screen, the amount of stamina that should have recovered due to passage of time was not being reflected.
- For all of the items on the Friends screen, the might shown on the character that you tap would not reflect the equipped weapon or dragon.
- Opening Notices during events would sometimes cause the Notices screen to be displayed lower than the menu, preventing players from pressing the Update or Close buttons.
And lastly, the following are features and changes that will be added to the game after November 14 at 11:00pm PT:
- The number of skip tickets you can acquire in a Daily Bonus has been increased to three.
- The number of skip tickets that you can buy in the shop has been increased to three in one day.
- The maximum held number of skip tickets has been increased to 99.
- Adjustments were made to the power of Hawk’s skill Savage Hawk on stunned enemies.
- Adjustments were made to Nefaria’s skill Night of Antiquity concerning its power, and power against enemies afflicted with blindness.
Dragalia Lost is available on iOS and Android.