The main lobby features offer players a choice. When they are in a Dragon Ball FighterZ game lobby, they will be able to walk to the entrance stairs to leave. Also, when begin the game, the title screen will allow you to choose between an offline or online lobby.
The March 16, 2018 update will also add Z-Unions. Dragon Ball FighterZ players will be able to join Unions for characters. If you stay in a Union, you can get various rewards increasing in quality.
Here are the gameplay and mode Dragon Ball FighterZ March 16, 2018 patch notes that appeared on Steam.
- REPLAY CHANNEL: To enable implementation of the below gameplay adjustments (see “GAMEPLAY” section), recorded data from Replay Channel will be erased
- WORLD MATCH: Changed rematch system to 3 matches in both Ranked and Casual World Match
- RING MATCHES: Improved match-making and server stability
- SSGSS GOKU: Fixed a bug that makes “x10 Kaioken Kamehameha” combo continue even if the opponent gets away from the attacks
- CAPTAIN GINYU: Fixed a bug that makes Ginyu Force members collide with the opponent character and sometimes interrupts the latter’s attacks
- NAPPA: Fixed a bug that makes Saibamen collide with the opponent character and sometimes interrupts the latter’s attacks
- ALL CHARACTERS: Fixed a bug that makes characters float in the air if Dragon Rush Clash happens when landing from mid-air back step
- ALL CHARACTERS: Fixed a bug that makes main characters say the wrong name when calling a Z-Change or Z-Assist
- ALL CHARACTERS: Fixed a bug that alters the hit box of Z-Assist characters under certain circumstances
- HIT/SSGSS GOKU/SSGSS VEGETA: Fixed a bug that triggers Z-Change voice over dialogues instead of Z-Assist ones
Dragon Ball FighterZ is available for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC.