Bandai Namco shared the latest Dragon Ball FighterZ info on Kefla’s moves, new battle system features, and new training mode. [Thanks, Ryokutya2089.]
- Special Attacks: “Fast Cannon Ball,” “Gigantic Breaker”
- Super Special Attack: “Gigantic Ray” – Shoots opponents with a bunch of Ki blasts in mid-air.
- Meteor Attack: “Gigantic Boost”
As previously reported, Kefla will make her debut on February 28, 2020. However, those with the Dragon Ball FighterZ Pass 3 will get early access to Kefla on February 26, 2020 when the pass becomes available.
New Battle System
- Z Assist Select: This allows players to select a character’s Assist Attack. Each character has three different Assist Attacks to choose from. You can read more about that here.
- Limit Break Super Power: When you have one character remaining the meter changes to a golden color that automatically provides a huge boost in attack power. You can also use this together with Sparking.
- Characters show up as your sensei to teach you how to fight. Additionally, clearing tasks will get you rewards.
Dragon Ball FighterZ is currently available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC. The game will be in EVO 2020 once again as part of the main lineup of titles for the event.